EDU-SYRIA/EDU-JORDAN scholarship programme, funded by the EU Regional Trust Fund in Response to the Syrian Crisis, the ‘Madad Fund’, is looking to recruit a Project officer.
EDU-SYRIA/EDU-JORDAN program is a series of EU-funded projects through the EU Regional Trust Fund in Response to the Syrian Crisis (Madad Fund), to support higher education for Syrian refugees and vulnerable Jordanian youth. The programme scope of work has evolved from emergency response to provide a sustainable solution by granting youth with opportunities to pursue higher education (bachelor and master’s degrees), vocational education, technical training, special entrepreneurial training, and labor market-oriented courses, as well as summer programs for high school students.
The Project Administrative will be responsible for following and managing the administrative tasks of the project. The responsibilities includes, but not limited to:
- Organize and maintain the filling system in the office
- Write and send official letters
- Answering telephone calls, responding to students queries
- Scheduling meetings and booking conference rooms
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Participate in meeting at different partners.
- Support other programs and staff, as required
Competencies are important in order for the employee and the organization to deliver desired results. The employee should have the following competencies:
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree
- Proven experience in administration
- Competence with MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good command of Arabic and English (oral and written)
- Very good written and verbal communication skills (in Arabic and English)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Work experience is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong team player
- High level of initiative and problem-solving ability.
- Good communication skills and ability to build collaborative relationships
- Ability to deal with people from different cultures and backgrounds
- Ability to transmit information correctly with accountability and maintain confidentiality
- Work under pressure
Working hours and Location:
The place of work is the German Jordanian University, and the working hours are 40 hours per week, from 8:00 to 16:00.
If interested please apply through: