EDU-JORDAN project in collaboration with the European Union, happily announces the availability of 20 scholarships for the college intermediate degree in Zarqa Technical Intermediate College for the first semester 2018/2019.
Scholarship applicant needs to meet the following conditions:
- The applicant must be a Jordanian citizen.
- The applicant must be completed Tawjihi secondary school or any equivalent successfully.
- The applicant must be a beneficiary from National Aid Fund or Takyat Um Ali or Aman Fund or Zakat Fund.
- The applicant must be younger than 32 years old.
The priority will be given to:
The applicant with the highest Tawjihi GPA within the same applied major.
Majors taught in the college followed by accepted secondary school branches:
Department of Electric and Hybrids Vehicles Maintenance:
Scientific / Industrial Branch (Electricity Usage / Electricity Generation / Electricity Transmission & Distribution / Electric Cars / Maintenance of Office Machines / Maintenance of Micro-Machines (Communication) / Radio & TV / Maintenance of Personal Computers / Industrial Electronics / Mechanics of Light Vehicles / Mechanics of Trucks and Buses/ Agriculture Machines /Central & Sanitary Appliances/ Air Conditioning & Refrigeration / Turning & Lathe / Turning Motor Engines / General Mechanical Maintenance / General Mechanical / Molding Industry Casting / Vehicles Painting, Welding & Metal modification
Department of Renewable Energy Technology:
Scientific / Industrial Branch (Electricity Usage / Electricity Generation / Electricity Transmission & Distribution / Mechanics of Light Vehicles/ Mechanics of Trucks and Buses/ Agriculture Machines /Central & Sanitary Appliances/ Air Conditioning & Refrigeration
The required documents
- Transcript of Jordanian high school “Tawjihi” or its equivalent if it is from outside Jordan and duly certified.
- A copy of the identity card, a copy of the birth certificate, the military service book and two personal photographs
EDU-JORDAN team wish you all the best, the admission for scholarship has finished.