Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are these scholarships addressed only for a specific university or students?
These scholarships are dedicated for Jordanian students only. Currently the scholarships offered are for Yarmouk University and Al Quds College. More universities and/or entities might be added in the future.
2. Which documents are required?
The documents needed are:
- Proof of National Aid Fund.
- Income tax documents.
- Social security documentation.
- Salary report for applicant or applicant’s provider
3. What’s the age limit?
The EDU-Jordan program itself does not have a limit. However, there might be a limit applied by the institute that provides the scholarship.
4. Only Masters or Doctorate as well?
Currently the scholarships offered are for Masters and Vocational training only.
5. What does “not financially capable” mean?
It means that the applicant has no capability to independently finance their own studies.
6. What are the selection criteria?
The scholarship is mainly need based. Merit (grades and/or academic performance) has some weight as well.